POPS OF COLOR

 
  
Wearing this just makes me feel entirely girly, and was perfect for summer. I love how bright the floral pattern is on this skirt against the dark navy! I Purchased this at boathouse and it was on sale! Couldn't be happier about it, its one of those purchases where you immediately want to wear it every day. My fringe bag was also from there, its a little small but again, sale! so I couldn't pass it up for such a lovely find. Can I just say I love pink? These glasses were from winners, and my accessories from call it spring except for my necklace. THAT gem of a piece was made by a friend of mine, as a brides maid gift. Its the most beautiful thing and I absolutely adore it. I'm glad she chose gold because i'm not much of a silver gal. 
I also believe she makes jewelry to sell as a hobby though i'm not entirely certain where online she sells them, but she does have a fabulous blog and you should take a look here.

I took these photos with my 50mm lens, I really love how it gives that nice blurred background. I have been using it a lot lately because it makes everything just look so pretty! 

xo










CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top