CHRISTMAS & MY LOVE

Hello everyone! 
My apologies to anyone who has noticed, I have been a little MIA.



My boyfriend returned from military training about two weeks prior to christmas. Very exciting given that I had not seen him for shy of four months! Basically besides work, I had dropped everything else I was doing to hermit inside and catch up on life with him. This consisted of lots of order in food, coffee shop dates, netflix and preparing for Christmas. Roaming around a mall during Christmas is usually something most people avoid but I LOVE it (minus the parking lots). We ended up shopping almost every other day the week before christmas, enjoying each others company- it was great. Let me tell you, the hardest thing for someone with a slight shopping problem is sales, GOOD sales. I love shopping for other people but its so hard not to splurge on yourself when you're constantly seeing 60 percent off signs - sigh. None the less, Christmas came and gone and I loved every minute of it. Except that we had our first GREEN Christmas (Living in northern Canada, this was weird and I didn't like it). 







  
       

Time well spent with family
Lots of good food
Holiday spirit vibes

Done & Done, Time for an awesome new years tomorrow and more lovely time spent with my army dude.

XO


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top