rants






I love being out searching for a cool spot for photos or thinking of ideas to capture. Though I sadly haven't had time to be blogging too much or even be out with my camera the past couple days (this is literally the only photo on my camera this week lol!). Busy running around town finding things for some projects i'm currently working on and can't wait to be finished (and given away) so I can show you all, I love getting crafty so lets hope my pinterest inspired DIYS will be fabulous! Stay tuned.



ALSO! this 80's piece has fallen into my hands and can we just adore it?
I'm excited to add this to my mini collection I seem to have going especially since this one is in working order! Now if my luck is on my side I will find some film, pop in some new batteries and wallah! I haven't used film since I started getting into photography, I have always used basic cameras and now my canon, so film would be so fun to experiment with. Worst case I suppose its neat to have and pretty to display but lets keep fingers crossed!

________


Lastly though I have nothing major to blog about, I must confess my love for this lady. Her music, her new album BADLANDS is so lovely to my ears and honestly just looking at her inspires me. Such a beautiful person inside and out, her grunge pop style. I'm loving her right so much right now. If you haven't heard her recently dropped album, listen here and actually just listen, put headphones in and chill. 
Everyone knows that feeling when you find music that consumes you, it is you, it describes you, parts of you people don't see or understand etc, this album is one of those albums. I felt the same way listening to the 1975, MGMT (electric feel INSTANTLY got those feels). I love music and I need to listen to it every day, its a vacation from my mind. I don't understand people who aren't big on music? at all. 
So take a listen and enjoy


love

 





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top