NOVEMBER AIR


I am a collector of photos. Yes I am in a lot of them, I don't think that makes me 'self absorbed' as some people may think. I just like having an interesting self portrait that captures that moment around me. Tonight was so pretty. A lot of people aren't one for sunsets, or taking in whats around them in general. I am the type that appreciates everything. Some days you forget how great you have it. Always rushing around with the occurrences of life, its normal. Though there is beauty in everything, in its own way and I encourage you to slow down and take it in. May it be the early morning sunrise and fog lighting up the park, the taste of your favorite food, the smell of fresh rain, your loved ones laugh. So many things we take for granted. Appreciate people! You will be happier.

One of my favorite quotes by Zooey Deschanel;

" Don't let someone steal your tenderness. Don't allow the coldness and fear of others to tarnish your perfectly vulnerable beating heart. Nothing is more powerful than allowing yourself to truly be affected by things."


Also snuck in a fun edit hehe 
 






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top