HAPPINESS



Though my shirt says happiness is not expensive, I can't say buying this shirt didn't make me a little happy haha! It is a little baggy and boxy looking on me, but its the cutest and it was a must buy from Forever 21. I'm absolutely loving it even if it is just while lounging around the house. 
Call it spring is definitely my go to store for accessories lately. A lot of it is minimal and cute, as well as a lot of gold! My favorite! Including this necklace, it goes with pretty much anything so its a given its my favored piece right now.
I also can't forget to mention....I got my very first tattoo! Not like anyone really cares, everyone has tattoos now, but I can't help but wanting to show it off! I'm beyond ecstatic that I quit overthinking and got it spur of the moment down in downtown toronto! Here to be exact.

P.S CAN WE ALL JUST LOOK AT HOW CUTE MY CAT ZELDA IS. I love her to death!

  






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top