Fall Dreaming

Hello lovelies! September is here and this week as come and gone quicker than expected! The weather here is hot and humid, which isn't really an issue though I am growing more fond of fall every year so I am anxious for the temperature to drop. I have never really been the type to wear wear fancy, sexy, revealing clothes (depending on the occasion) most days I like to keep it simple, girly. Here are a few things I have been day dreaming about while thinking of the change of season.


casual cute




I adore beanies but especially this one from Topshop because hello, cat ears why not. 

I have been looking for some casual ripped jeans but being the picky person I am I haven't found the perfect ones yet! I love a light wash denim but also fallen in love with some not so dramatic acid washed ones via instagram (DIY calling?) I think so. 

Pink is my thing, I like it, I can't stop (I wont stop- mileys my girl hayyy) even though fall is all about rich tones, these are the ones i'm drawn to. Nudes, pastels, mixed with deep reds/blues.

I also really dig these boots, though black almost looks too harsh for me I would prefer a light brown! I will find you! 

coral/orangey blushes to warm up my skin tone and I think work perfectly with the seasons colors

Lastly, dear lord why are iphones so expensive, who got that kind of money? Patiently awaiting some sales to come arise and not rob my bank account. I would thoroughly enjoy getting one of those gold bad boys. My 5 isn't cutting it anymore, I even considered switching to samsung! Le Gasp! Though very tempting, I feel as if I am an apple lover.




As always I hope you enjoyed or feel inspired! FALL IS COMING! hurrah!
Here is a list of what I posted above if you like them as well! 

 xo




H M short sleeve shirt
26 CAD - hm.com


MANGO blue jeans
71 CAD - johnlewis.com


Forever 21 ankle booties
33 CAD - forever21.com


Converse sneaker
105 CAD - office.co.uk


Princess Carousel pink backpack
78 CAD - yesstyle.com


ALDO satchel handbag
66 CAD - aldoshoes.com


Cashmere scarve
20 CAD - blackfive.com


Topshop beanie hat
35 CAD - topshop.com


Bare Escentuals face powder
27 CAD - beauty.com


Bare Escentuals blush
29 CAD - beauty.com


OPI nail care
13 CAD - beautystoredepot.com

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top