CREATIVE PHOTO FEELS



________________________

I found film for this since my last post! yay! so it tagged along :)

The sun decided to be our friend this week and its been so wonderful out! I put my DIY's on hold because I could not sit inside! I love some lazy days, netflix and chill type deals but for the most part I thrive outside, like the rest of nature.
 My bestie & I drove around with the windows down and me gushing my latest love for halsey, she dug it, obviously! (see previous post ) in search for some pretty places to walk around with our cameras. I may have found one of my new favorite spots, especially once the leaves start to fall its going to be beautiful! Some may think this sounds boring but we love it. Its relaxing and I like the little adventures;


I found this mirror this past week at value village, up close it needs to be repainted but I instantly thought of some fun shots I wanted to try with it when my friend and I decided to go out for photos. I'm In love with how they turned out. Being outside is always enjoyable but when it involves being creative in any way with a camera its HONESTLY my favorite thing. Whats the word? Hobby. It makes me happy happy happy. As well as the after editing process of photoshoots, some people find it dreadful but honestly I wish this was my day job.




Bestie
_________________________



My new favorite glasses; I'm digging this style of frame!









xo


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top