UNBOXING MY UMBRELLA LIGHTING KIT

HEY GUYS 

Super excited about my new addition! IT FINALLY CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY! 
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 

WATCH/LIKE/SUBSCRIBE/SHARE

DO EVERRRRRRRRRRYTHANG! 
Info about this kit is in the video as well as the description if you are looking to purchase this kit! 




Why did I want this kit? Or a lighting kit in general? 

My apartment windows let in either ALOT of light, or no light at all. I really like the idea of making videos, as well as just practicing with my camera indoors and not always in day time. With my lenses, (50mm & 55-200mm) Its literally impossible to do anything indoors for the most part. Purchasing these opens up a lot of new fun ideas!

Why this kit specifically?

I watched some reviews between umbrellas and soft boxes and umbrellas to me just seemed to give off a stronger light but still being able to dim them as well. I am using these for more than one thing, so I wanted some versatility. Same goes for the type of umbrella. I liked both silver and white effects. This kit was pretty cheap to get not only both umbrella styles but DOUBLE of each. I can use them both in so many different situations! Hurraaaay! 

Thats all for now folks! Keep posted for future videos :) 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top