LUCKY



Hello friends!

I have been a little MIA but don't worry, its been great.
For those of you reading this who don't know my exciting (kind of old) news, let me tell you.

This summer I entered a contest, with no anticipation in actually winning because I don't have a record of being very lucky, just clumsy. I entered some photos of outfits of mine to be entered into a bigger contest, which was concert tickets to see Taylor Swift (YES, AMAZING RIGHT??). Sure enough I got through into THEE contest (Holy moly my life when I found out) but little did I know what the final round was. I am a fairly shy person, I have gotten a lot better since my younger days but when I found out I was going to have to walk on a raised runway in front of who knows how many people at my local mall I was stressin. balls. repeat. 
Four girls and myself were all given each $250 and a 30 minute time limit to run around our local mall to find the perfect 'summer style' outfit, model it and be judged. Me trying to shop is always a time consuming event so I thought this would not be enough time. Thankfully I made it back with a minute to spare and almost forgot a bag behind! It was then time to wait for my turn to walk the runway. Can I just say to my friends/family that came out thank you again so much for coming.
I was so nervous and awkward, the photographer probably got more bad photos than good. All I remember walking down the runway was that I could not smile without my face twitching. God awful! haha! Anyways, it all came to an end and I was left standing on stage with the other girls with the longest drum roll possible. 

*drum roll*

OH. MY. FRICKIN. LIFE. I JUST WON. TAYLOR SWIFT. HELLO TAYLOR SWIFT! CONCERT TICKETS *INSERT GIRLY SQUEALS AND DANCE MOVES HERE*. 
I was so proud because I went out of my comfort zone entirely for this, ME, I WON.
 You could only imagine my excitement in that moment. I won 2 taylor swift concert tickets, accommodations in a swanky hotel and dinner for two.
 Lets just move on from that because I could go on and on. 



  
Side note, we can't forget the outfit details
 Gorgeous floral skirt & fringe bag - Boathouse
Jewelry - call it spring & Garage
Hat & Shirt - Bluenotes
Wedges - Maurices
Bow belt - Jean machine
Completely loved everything about it. Summery. Girly. Boho.
x

This all being said, this is the reason I have been away from all or none of you reading my blog. Can I just point out I love the fact that I have this blog? and someone might be reading it or worst case I will atleast have all these posts where I can right how I feel and remember my adventures. I do hope both though.

Now that we are caught up, stay tuned tomorrow for the next half of this post. My sleepy self does not want to rush.

Goodnight

  




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top